Search the web   Search this site

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Lindsay Lohan - Maxim Magazine September 2010

Controversial actress Lindsay Lohan looks amazing in a blue and white striped bikini for the upcoming Maxim Magazine's September 2010 issue.

This sexy photo shoot was taken before her court ordered jail time. BTW, Lindsay only served almost 13 days jail time out of her 90-day jail sentence before going to rehab.

Highlights of her interview:
We know you’ve had a very trying week, and we want you to know that Maxim loves you. How are you feeling right now?

I am feeling strong. I’ve experienced a lot in my life, and my mom has given me a lot of faith. This too shall pass.

You just had your birthday. What are you hoping for from the upcoming year?

To focus on myself and my work and to move all press on me to focus on the work I do. Also, I’d like to do more work in India and travel to Malawi.

What is your advice to others about how to cope with adversity?

Stay true to yourself always. At the end of the day, you have to look at yourself in the mirror and be content with the choices you’ve made, and will make, in your life. Go with your gut!

[images courtesy by Maxim]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review